WHO IS CPD WALKING
THERAPY TRAINING FOR?
• You’re a qualified and fully registered counsellor, psychotherapist, psychologist, coach or healthcare worker.
• You’re accredited with the appropriate professional body in relation to your practice.
• You hold an up to date DBS certificate.
• You’re au fait with current ethical guidelines and procedures within your regulatory body.
• Are receiving supervision or clinical supervision from your governing body.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Walking Therapy offers an innovative and holistic approach to counselling that equips clients with the tools they need to become more solution-focused. Taking place within a naturally therapeutic outdoor setting, it combines physical exercise with counselling, psychotherapy, mindfulness and coaching. As such, Walking Therapy is proven to help clients with:
• Helps reduce blood pressure
• Reduces risk of diabetes
• Improves strategic thinking
• Enhances creativity
• Reducing anxiety
• Alleviating stress
• Improving anger issues
• Coping with depression